Many people like to have formal documentation to read about Scrum. There are many books that you can buy and there are also many great free resources on the web.
We can recommend the following FREE downloadable booklets:
- “Do Better Scrum“ by Peter Hundermark, a CSC and CST in Africa and Brazil. Provides a set of tips and insights into how to do Scrum well. (Also available in German and Spanish.)
- “The Scrum Handbook” by Jeff Sutherland
- “Scrum and XP from the Trenches“ by Henrik Kniberg
- Scrum 101 – Scrum Alliance
- What is Scrum? – Scrum Alliance
- Scrum topic pages by CST Mike Cohn. An online overview of many of the Scrum basics.
- Simple Scrum by Tobias Mayer. A domain-independent overview of the Scrum framework.