At Agile Testing Days I was lucky enough to attend all 3 days of Lean Coffee – hosted by Lisa Crispin and Janet Gregory. I love Lean Coffees as they are only an hour, I usually get to meet some nice people and the topics are interesting. I also have a short attention span so listening to a topic for 8 minutes keeps my attention.
Here are some of the topics we chatted about over the 3 sessions and my sketch notes of the sessions:
- How do you motivate agile teams to test?
- Do testers want to code?
- How do you retain info from a conference?
- Test Consultancy – a great idea if you have a shortage of testers
- How do you remove the test column? (and make it a show me?)
- What did you learn yesterday? 15 min walk, Practise makes excellence, Games, Scaling Coaches
- How do you prevent wasteful meetings?
- How do we define the Definition of Ready?
- How can we help our Product Owner?
- What was your 1 big lesson from yesterday? Lightning Talks, Change my opinion, Inspiring, How we learn TDD, Agile Games, I’m not alone, Different titles – same role, explore – try – start small, escape room.
- How to make the most of a conference?
- How do you handle interruptions?
- Quality Assistance – love this concept by Atlasssian